Sonntag, 25. November 2007

6th Chapter - Into the rain forest




Bofore I read this chapter I thought that Alex would be very angry and won´t be able to talk to him in a normal way because of his feelings.

When I read he chapter I realized that I was wrong. At first Alex was angry but that they talked to each other and planned to make a trip to Queensland.

I believe that when I had been in this situation I ma raction would be an other.
What to you think, how would you react in his situation?

3 Kommentare:

Socke (-pupocke) hat gesagt…

hey alina...i do not understand the task from mrs karstätd as well.
do we have to work in teams? and whoworks with who?
It would be great if you could explain me!

Püppi hat gesagt…

heyyyyy yooouuuu

i really like your writing styl ^^
like i wrote in my post i have no idea what i would do in such a situation.

cu and thank u for your comment on my blog
kim

müsli hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.